The Mooninites are back and are invading worldwide with their minions. They're destroying everything, then the Force gets bored and gets annoyed with the invasion, so they decide to stop the invasion and save the world, until Shake and Carl decide they don't want to help until the Mooninites destroy both of their houses. Then, the Mooninites hire every villain from Aqua Teen Hunger Force to stop the team.
Thourghout the game, you play as either character and the game goes up to 4 players. In multiplayer, you can complete the whole game together. To defeat the enemies, you must have weapons or use fists and kicks. The weapons are a plunger, a baseball bat, a shotgun, a lazer gun, an RPG, a cat launcher, a fist launcher, bombs, a bow and an arrow, a nailgun, an energy sword, a hammer, a flamethrower, a sword, and a chainsaw. Some levels take place during the day and some take place at night. When you play the entire game as 1 player, the 3 characters help you.
- Aqua Teen's Neighborhood
- The Beach
- The Park
- A Stadium
- Powerpuff Mall (Boss: Rabbot)
- A Bridge (night level)
- New York City
- Washington DC (Boss: Mc Pee Pants)
- Las Vegas (night level)
- Mexico City
- London (Boss: Mothmonsterman)
- Paris (night level)
- New Zealand
- Tokyo (night level) (Boss: Willie Nelson the onion spider)
- Michigan (Boss: Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future)
- South Jersey (night level) (Boss: Dr. Wierd)
- Powerpuff Mall Parking Lot (Final boss: Ignignokt and Err)
This game is good and not bad. The controls are okay. The game deserves a 9/10.