Captain Underpants: The First Epic Game is a new videogame based on the Dreamworks film Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie. It is for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS, and it is developed by Sanzaru Games.
The game begins where the events of the film ended; where Captain Underpants, George and Harold are preparing to fight the monster toilets. They manage to fight the toilets, and get Mr Krupp back to normal, to resume his date with Edith the lunch lady.
The following day, at school, George and Harold [each on their own] try to work out how Mr Krupp is still keeping his powers after they destroyed the Hypno Ring in the movie. Before long, at the end of the day, they find to their surprise that the students coming out of the cafeteria after lunch have been turned into zombie nerds.
Managing to escape the zombie nerds, they get caught by Krupp, but they quickly turn him back into Captain Underpants, to get through the suburbs and fight off the zombie nerds, and rescue Edith from the 'Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space', and collect ingredients on the rooftops to make a 'Anti-Evil Zombie Nerd' root beer to turn all the students back to normal.
Later, at the Treehouse, George and Harold become puzzled as to how a monster from one of their comics appeared in the real world, whilst at the same time, discovering that their principal's 'separate classes' rule is only effective in the school.
As punishment for his involvement in the game's events, Melvin was put in detention for 2 months, and given extra homework [which somehow makes him happy].
Geroge and Harold set their principal and Edith up on another date, hoping to make up for the one that was ruined at the end of the movie.
Boss battles have a special action sequence feature, called 'Button-o-Rama', where you have to press the right button at the right time.
- Captain Underpants
- George Beard
- Harold Hutchins
- Kevin Hart
- Ed Helms
- Jordan Peele
- Nick Kroll
- Level 1: When We Last Left Our Heroes...
- Level 2: The Assault of the Lunchroom Zombie Nerds
- Level 3: The Suburbs
- Level 4: Saving Edith [Boss]
- Level 5: City Rooftops
- Level 6: A Stinky Situation
- Level 7: Sir Stinks-a-Lot's Kingdom
- Level 8: Ye Stinky Joust [Boss]
- Level 9: Double Trouble
- Level 10: City Under Attack!
- Level 11: The Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman [Boss]
- Level 12: The Return of the Talking Toilets
- Level 13: The Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 [Boss]
- Level 14: Comic Book Land
- Level 15: Melvin Sneedly, I Presume [Boss]
- Level 16: The Terrifying Return of Professor Poopypants [Final Boss]