Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CrissCross is the game in 1982.
The game consisted of a bird eyes view of a large maze filled with nine different single colored types of monsters as well as the player. Each monster has its own alliances and enemies which made the huge fray of monsters somewhat more manageable as they would kill each other. Along with these likes and hates, each monster had its own little bit of AI. Monsters regularly explode when killed causing a spray of like colored pixels across the screen which is multiplied by monsters attacking each other. All together these elements made the game experience hectic, fast paced and explosive.
Crossroads was ported for systems like:
- Apple II (1982, Sunblu Software)
- Arcade (System 8) (1985, Sega)
- Atari 2600 (1983, Atari)
- Atari 5200 (1983, Atari)
- Atari 8-bit family (1982, Sunblu Software)
- BBC Microcomputer (1984, Software Projects)
- ColecoVision (1983, Coleco)
- Commodore 64 (1983, Sunblu Software)
- Commodore VIC-20 (1982, Sunblu Software)
- Fujitsu FM-7 (1983, Soft Pro)
- MSX (1984, Sony)
- NEC PC-6001 (1983, SystemSoft)
- NEC PC-8801 (1984, SystemSoft)
- PC Booter (1983, Sunblu Software)
- Sega SG-1000 (1985, Sega)
- Sharp X1 (1983, Soft Pro)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum (1984, Software Projects)
- Texas Instruments TI-99/4A (1983, Sunblu Software)
- Tomy Pyuuta (1983, Tomy)
- TRS-80 Color Computer (1984, Sunblu Software)