Disney Junior Party is a party game for Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and the newest console Party Mode.
The Disney Junior characters have received a invitation to the greatest party that ever was. Everyone was excited except Captain Hook, who was furious about not being invited to the party, so he decides to go to the party and ruin the fun out of it. The host asks the heroes to stop Hook before he ruins the party for everyone, so with that, all the heroes set out to stop him, all wanting to be the one who stops Hook and saves the day.
The story mode is simple: 4 players play the boards for 20 turns, and the one who has the most stars wins the board. The player doesn't have to come first in all the boards to beat Story mode, but the main objective is to make sure Mr Smee [who plays for Captain Hook on all the boards] does NOT win. Smee has the role that Kamek & Shy Guy have in Mario Party 9's Story Mode.
An aterisk means they're unlockable in story mode.
Special Agent Oso:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Minnie's Bow Toons/Mickey & The Roadster Racers:
Jake and the Neverland Pirates:
- Mr. Smee* [Unlockable by completing Story mode]
- Henry Hugglemonster
Sofia the First:
Sheriff Callie's Wild West:
- Sheriff Callie*
Miles from Tomorrowland/Mission Force One:
- Miles Callisto*
- Goldilocks [Goldie & Bear]
- Jojo [Jojo's Circus]
- Bunga [The Lion Guard]
- Vampirina [Vampirina]
- Mii (Nintendo consoles only)
- Blue Space: You get 5 gold doubloons when you stop on this space.
- Red Space: You lose 5 gold doubloons when you stop on this space.
- Green ? Space: Stop on this space to trigger an event. What is it? That depends on which board you're on!
- PJ Masks Space: If you land on this space, the PJ Masks will appear and do something that helps you. What do they do? That depends on the board you're on. Then, all PJ Masks Spaces become Captain Hook Spaces. the space is identified as 3 stripes in the PJ Masks' colors.
- Captain Hook Space: If you land on this space, Captain Hook will appear and do something that hinders you. What does he do? That depends on the board you're on. Then, all Captain Hook Spaces become PJ Masks Spaces. the space is identified as a black space with Captain Hook's face on it.
- Surprise Space: The host activates a roulette to create a surprise for the player who stepped on his space or for everyone. the space is identified as a orange version of Mario Party 9's Spin Space.
- Lucky Space [Party Mode only]: Sends you down a Secret Path. What is it? It depends on the board you're on. They are the same as in Mario Party 8.
- VS Space [Duel Mode only]: Starts a Duel Minigame, the winner rolls a dice to see what they'll take from the loser. They are the same as in Mario Party DS.
PJ Masks/Captain Hook Spaces' Effects:
|Board Name||PJ Masks' Effect||Captain Hook Effect|
|Freaky Flower Garden||they boost you closer to the Honeycomb Flower||he throws you up and you land on a random space.|
|U.N.I.Q.U.E. Party Dome||they take the place of Dotty or Wolfie and give a free Star to whoever reaches them||he takes the place of Dotty or Wolfie and steals a Star from whoever reaches him|
|Handy Manny's Construction Site||They invest doubloons in a house for you, regardless of whoever owns it.||He steals doubloons from all players in a random house, regardless of whoever owns it or whoever stepped on the Hook space.|
|Minnie's Mad Bowtique||they bring the current Magic Bow's star to you for free.||he uses his catapult hook to fire you to a random part of the board|
|Stellosphere Space Race||They appear and get the star from Phoebe, to give to you.||same as in Bowser's Warped Orbit from Mario Party 8|
|Captain Hook's Treasure Chest Docks||they bring the chest that contains a star to you, but the player still has to pay 10 doubloons to open it.||he steals a star from whoever steps on his space, and puts it in the chest with the star[s].|
|Sofia's Princess Party||they take you to the star||Hook moves the star to a different location|
Story Mode: see Story.
Party Mode*: Play a Party board game! Play in either Battle Royale, Team Battle, or Duel Mode.
*-Not to be confused with the console.
Minigame Mode: Play minigames in different ways, like Free Play, Step It Up, Tournament, Bingo, and more!
Shop: use your Party Points to unlock new characters, boards, figures, and games in the shop!
Extra Mode: Play secret minigames you won't find anywhere else!
Party Mode Boards
- Freaky Flower Garden [The Hive]: reach the Honeycomb Flower area, and trade every 20 gold doubloons for all the Disney Junior Stars you want. Rubee hosts this board.
- U.N.I.Q.U.E. Party Dome [Special Agent Oso]: Reach Dotty or Wolfie in the crazy gauntlet, and give him or her the payment of gold doubloons they choose on a dice roll for a Disney Junior Star. Watch out for the rooms changing! Dotty & Wolfie have the role Brighton & Twila have in the Faire Square board from Mario Party 6 and they swap after one player gets the other one's star[s]. Buffo hosts this board.
- Handy Manny's Construction Site [Handy Manny]: Build houses and earn their worth in Disney Junior Stars. You can even steal and upgrade houses as well! Handy Manny hosts this board.
- Minnie's Mad Bowtique [Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Minnie's Bow Toons]: Find the Magical Rainbow Bows and get their Disney Junior Stars for their prices. Cuckoo-Loca hosts this board.
- Stellosphere Space Race* [Miles from Tomorrowland]: Same rules as Mario Party 6's Castaway Bay, but with Phoebe Callisto and Gadfly Garnett as DK & Bowser, respectively. Loretta Callisto hosts this board.
- Captain Hook's Treasure Chest Docks* [Jake & the Neverland Pirates]: Find Disney Junior Stars in Hook's Tricky Treasure Chests! You can open them for 10 gold doubloons, but watch out for the Tick-Tock Croc! Izzy hosts this board.
- Sofia's Princess Party [Sofia the First]: Find Disney Junior Stars around the board, and pay 20 gold doubloons to get them. Baileywick hosts this board.
Duel Battle Mode:
the board rules are different in this mode.
|Board Name||Duel Battle Mode Conditions|
|Freaky Flower Garden||reach the Honeycomb flower area and be the first to get 10 stars. the stars cost 20 doubloons|
|U.N.I.Q.U.E. Party Gauntlet||Bring Dotty and Wolfie 50 doubloons each to get a Star before your opponent.|
|Handy Manny's Construction Site||earn 7 stars by owning houses.|
|Minnie's Mad Bowtique||get 6 stars, one from each and every colour of the Magic Bows before your opponent|
|Stellosphere Space Race||reach Phoebe and get 2 stars from her for 20 doubloons before your opponent. Watch out for Gadfly!|
|Captain Hook's Treasure Chest Docks||there are 8 chests on the board! Find 3 stars before your opponent, but watch out for the Tick-Tock Croc!|
|Sofia's Princess Party||get 3 stars before your opponent|
The Inventions are the items in this game. They are often found in Surprise Capsules, or can be bought in any shop on the board. They appear in capsules. The color of the bottom half of the capsule shows what type it is. Sometimes, you might find gold doubloons in the capsules!
These inventions affect the Dice block.
- Double Dice
- Triple Dice
- Slow Dice
These make impact before you move.
- Magnet - Take a Invention from an opponent selected by a dice roll.
- Zooter Summon - Zooter [from Jungle Junction] will zip you straight to the Star area, but you still have to do the required fee to get it.
- Megabouncer Boots - jump to a player selected by a dice roll.
These make impact whilst you move.
- Duel Glove - Roll 2 dice, and automatically duel the first person you meet. Afterwards, the winner rolls a dice to see what they'll take from the loser.
- Tornado - Blow anyone you run into to a random space.
These can be thrown onto spaces to create traps.
- Star Stealer
- Doubloon Sucker
- Doubloon Switch
Remember, it's not over till it's over! At the end of a party game, the host will call out some super special Bonus Awards, which count towards your Disney Junior Stars total [if you have them activated]. There are 3 random kinds to give out from the list below:
- Minigame Master: This goes to whoever won the most gold doubloons from the minigames.
- Super Shopaholic: This goes to whoever spent the most gold doubloons in the shops.
- Invention Marvel: This goes to whoever used the most inventions.
- Surprise Seeker: This goes to whoever landed on the most Green Spaces
- Top Trapper: This goes to whoever laid the most trap inventions on the board.
- Red Rebel: This goes to whoever landed on the most Red Spaces
- Long-Distance Runner: This goes to whoever travelled the most spaces!