Super Mario Galaxy 3 is the sequel to Super Mario Galaxy 2. There are only 60 original stars available, although you get to re-play the Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 levels when you complete the main game.
Unlike others in the trilogy, It allows you to have up to four players;Mario, Luigi, Orange Luma, and Blue Luma. The Lumas will only delivere objects to the nearest Brother.
The game introduces new enemies, and has brought back old ones.
- Siege Hammer Bros.(Found on older games)
- Shar-bills(Aquatic versions bullet bills)
- Blue Goombas
- Red Goombas
- Movile black holes
- Fire Piranah Plants
- Zombie Koopa Troopa
- Dragoon (An enemy from Super Mario World)
- Infected Yoshi(Spin around him three times to make him freindly)
- Fire Flower
- Cloud Flower
- Power Leaf
- Sphershroom(turns Mario into a controllable ball)
- Mole Mushroom(replaces spin-dig)
- All power-ups from Super Mario Galaxy 2
- All power-ups from Super Mario Galaxy 1
- Water Launch(from SMS)